Evolution Jazz Archtop brings you the iconic tone of a hollowbody jazz guitar, a staple in traditional and contemporary jazz ensembles. The archtop guitar also makes notable appearances in other styles of music such as R&B, pop, latin, and funk. Evolution Jazz Archtop covers all these styles with its flexible and highly-customizable approach. Extensively sampled, Evolution Jazz Archtop includes multiple round-robin in both pick directions and three dynamic layers for a wide range of expression. These specifications cover articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, fully muted notes, and natural harmonics. The library also includes extended performance techniques such as legato articulations and effects like string slaps, divebombs, fret noises, and others.
In developing Evolution Jazz Archtop, we’ve teamed up with Rosewood Recording Company, one of Utah's most venerable recording studios. Guy Randle, the owner and recording engineer at Rosewood Recording Company, incorporates analog audio equipment to skillfully sculpt and emphasize the rich tonal qualities of the guitar. For the sampling session, Guy Randle worked with Rich Dixon, an award-winning session guitarist, international performer, and jazz theory/improvisation educator. Evolution Jazz Archtop is outfitted with our Evolution guitar engine which provides you with a wealth of appointments: an innovative strumming pattern editor, automatic chord detection, and a robust effects engine. The library includes many factory presets for ready-to-use classic and modern jazz guitar tones designed to fit right into the mix.
- Built-in effects engine for instantly-usable jazz guitar tones.
- Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
- Powerful mapping system that lets you set how you want to trigger articulations, using conditions such as velocity ranges, MIDI CCs, latching and non-latching keyswitches, and more.
- Multitracking up to quadruple tracking.
- 3.96 GB (compressed to 1.39 GB using the lossless NCW audio format) of 24-bit samples.
- Articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, mutes, natural harmonics, plus special effects like string slaps, divebombs, and more.
- MIDI articulations for instant octaves, grace notes, buzz trills, whole-step slides, whole-step hammer-ons, and slides (velocity-based and tempo-synced).
- Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
- The articulations have 3 dynamics, 2 pick directions (when applicable), and 2x round-robin.
Download File Size:1.49 GB