Publisher: Orange Tree Samples
Quality: 24 bit 44.1 kHz stereo
We are pleased to present Evolution Hollowbody Blues, faithful reproduction of the classic semi-pole electric guitar, reproduction of the classic semi-hollow electric guitar. If you are familiar with blues legends such as B. B. King, Freddie King, John Lee Hooker, Chuck Berry and Eric Clapton, you will immediately recognize this timeless guitar tone. All the nuances of this classic guitar were carefully recorded for maximum tonal flexibility.
Evolution Hollowbody Blues contains several round-robin and three dynamic layers for a wide range of expressive games. These specifications cover articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, squeals, natural harmonics, etc. The library also includes advanced technical features such as legato articulations and effects such as string slaps, string scrapes, divebombs and fret noises. Realism and the authenticity of the sound of this instrument will surely take you to the heart of bluesy sound.
In the development of Evolution Hollowbody Blues, we teamed up with Rosewood Recording Company, one of the most venerable recording studios in Utah. Guy Randle, owner and recording engineer at the Rosewood Recording Company, used analog audio equipment to skilfully shape and emphasize the rich tonal qualities of the guitar. Guy Randle has worked with Rich Dixon, an award-winning session guitarist, international singer and jazz / improviser teacher.
Evolution Hollowbody Blues is equipped with our Evolution engine, which provides you with a variety of processing tools: an innovative pattern editor, automatic chord detection and a powerful effects engine. The library includes a number of factory presets, ready to use classical and modern blues guitar tones, which will fall directly into the mix.
- Built-in effects engine for instantly-usable blues guitar tones.
- Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
- Powerful mapping system that lets you set how you want to trigger articulations, using conditions such as velocity ranges, MIDI CCs, latching and non-latching keyswitches, and more.
- Multitracking up to quadruple tracking.
- 13.4 GB (compressed to 4.51 GB using the lossless NCW audio format) of 24-bit samples.
- Articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, mutes, natural harmonics, plus special effects like string slaps, divebombs, and more.
- MIDI articulations for instant octaves, grace notes, buzz trills, whole-step slides, whole-step hammer-ons, and slides (velocity-based and tempo-synced).
- Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
- The articulations have 3 dynamics, 2 pick directions (when applicable), and 2x round-robin.
Download File Size:4.43 GB