SketchUp is one of the most widely used and easy to learn 3D
Modeling software on the market today. With V-Ray for
SketchUp, users now have one of the most powerful rendering
tools available to visualize their models with the upmost
quality and realism. V-Ray works within the SketchUp
environment allowing users to be able to efficiently
incorporate the task of rendering within their current
* True raytraced reflections and refractions
* Glossy reflections and refractions
* Indirect Illumination (global illumination, global
lighting). Different approaches include direct computation
(brute force), and irradiance maps.
* Area shadows (soft shadows). Includes box and sphere emitters
* True HDRI support. Includes support of proper texture
coordinate handling for both cubic and angular maps. Map
your images directly without distortions or cropping.
* Fully multithreaded raytracing engine
* Native SketchUp materials supported and integrated into
* Antialiasing. Includes fixed, simple 2-level and adaptive
* Reusable irradiance maps (save and load support).
Incremental sampling for fly- through animations.
* V-Ray Material Editor with Material Preview
* V-Ray Sun and Sky
* V-Ray Physical Camera
* Depth-Of-Field camera effect.
* Distributed Rendering allowing a single image to be process
over up to 10 machines
* Per Material GI, Background, Reflection, and Refraction
* V-Ray Two-Sided Material for easy creation of thin
* Animation Support
Download File Size:66.07 MB