YouTube is a revolutionary video-sharing platform that has
facilitated broadcasts of user-generated content-hundreds
of thousands of videos are uploaded every day. In YouTube
Essential Training, author Jason Osder explores all the key
concepts and techniques necessary to thrive on the site,
including viewing, uploading, sharing, and tracking videos.
The course covers building an account, sharing with social
networks, and the fundamentals of shooting and editing film
for a YouTube audience, as well as tips for creating a brand,
removing compression artifacts, and analyzing video performance.
Exercise files accompany the course.
* Searching and viewing videos
* Creating an account and uploading videos
* Exporting and compressing
* Embedding content
* Creating a customized video channel
* Authoring a video blog
* Sharing content via Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks
* Tracking views, audience demographics, and viewership interest
* Replacing audio content with AudioSwap tracks
* Including closed captions and custom annotations
Download File Size:363.47 MB