DIgSILENT has released the update of PowerFactory 15, is an integrated power system analysis tool that combines reliable and flexible system modeling capabilities, with stateof-the-art solution algorithms and a unique database management concept.
PowerFactory 15 offers major features in calculation functionality, extensions to the data model and data management system. It comes with improved visualisation features, new models and solving algorithms. The newly enhanced distribution analysis tools integrate advanced network analysis and optimisation techniques with economic evaluations. With its rich modelling capabilities for variable loads and distributed generation such as PV, fuel cells, wind generation and battery storage, PowerFactory is perfectly suited for network planning and operation studies of increasingly smart grids.
PowerFactory 15 product highlights include among others:
- Geographic Diagrams and enhanced tools for visualizing topological network structures
- Optimal Power Supply Restoration functions
- Enhanced Reliability Assessment for balanced and unbalanced networks
- Voltage Profile Optimisation for bi-directional power flows
- Arc-Flash calculation (IEEE1584, NFPA 70E) incl. label printing
- Automatic Cable Sizing (IEC 60364-5-52, NF C15-100, NF C13-200, BS 7671, etc.)
- Static Motor Starting simulation
- Simulation Scan module
- Techno-Economic evaluation of grid expansion strategies
- New and improved models such as MV load model, secondary substations, single-phase static generator and PLL model, capacitive voltage transformer, improved cable parameter calculation, etc.
- Database offline mode with local caching and re-synchronisation, automatic rule-based database housekeeping
- New comprehensive real-world application examples with video presentations
Besides, PowerFactory 15 comes with a revised user interface which provides tools for customization by means of defining user profiles. In this way, PowerFactory can be flexibly adapted to specific customers' needs.
About DIgSILENT GmbH.
DIgSILENT GmbH is a software and consulting company providing highly specialised services in the field of electrical power systems for transmission, distribution, generation, industrial plants and renewable energies. DIgSILENT develops a leading integrated power system analysis software covering the full range of standard and highly sophisticated applications.
Name: DIgSILENT PowerFactory
OS: Windows 7even / 8
Download File Size:431.12 MB