EyeTV products lets you watch, record, edit, timeshift and archive TV on your Mac.
With solutions for analog and digital television, and video quality options to meet
differing customer needs, Elgato has an EyeTV to fit your Mac.
Watch, pause, and rewind live television on your Mac.
Record hours of television directly onto your Mac or external hard disk
Search two full weeks of detailed TV listings in the Program Guide and save your searches
Record from the beginning of a show after you have started watching
Navigate full screen TV with a mouse or remote using the On Screen menu
Set up Smart Series Guides to record an entire season of your favourite TV shows in one
easy step (requires a tvtv or IceTV subscription)
Wake up/turn on your Mac automatically to record
Edit out unwanted content
Export TV recordings automatically to iTunes for playback on an iPad, iPhone, iPod or Apple TV
Create one or more short clips from a longer recording
Supports live TV on an iPad & iPhone with the optional EyeTV app *
Burn recordings to DVD with Toast. 10 Titanium (not included)
Support for HDTV (MPEG-2 and H.264) and Dolby. Digital
EyeTV app: Direct Streaming from all Netstream tuners
The EyeTV app (available on the App Store) has special powers
when used with an EyeTV Netstream tuner. EyeTV Netstream DTT and EyeTV
Netstream Sat can send the TV signal straight to the app running on an iPad,
iPhone 4, or iPod touch 4th generation (iOS4.2 required). That means superfast
channel surfing, and your computer does not need to be turned on.
This feature is designed for MPEG-2 standard definition television signals only.
It is not supported outside the local Wi-Fi network.
First Intel-Only Version of EyeTV
EyeTV 3.5 and all future EyeTV updates are only available for Mac computers
with an Intel processor. Power PC processors are no longer supported. EyeTV 3.5
will work on an Intel Mac with OS 10.5.8 or better. However, we recommend
Mac OS X 10.6.5 or later with all software and security updates installed.
New in Version 3.5:
* Enhanced performance & stability with EyeTV Netstream Sat.
* Recordings from IceTV are now correctly labeled as Movie or Series when exported.
* Fixes a problem where thumbnails were not always created for recordings.
* Fixes a problem where recordings without thumbnails had no artwork when exported.
* Fixes incorrect positioning of subtitles when changing between SD and HD channels.
* Fixes invalid characters being displayed in chapter names on the new Apple TV.
* Resolved an issue where EyeTV HD recordings in iPad format would display artifacts
when played back on devices running iOS 4.
Download File Size:112.85 MB